What is the operating procedure of the heat treatment furnace?
1. Operators should pay attention to fire prevention, explosion-proof, anti-virus, anti-scalding, anti-electric shock, and understand the relevant rescue knowledge. The workplace should be equipped with necessary fire fighting equipment.
2. The operator is not allowed to leave the work post at will, and the temporary leave should be clearly explained to the custodian.
3. Before working, check whether the electrical equipment, instruments and tools are in good condition, and whether the ventilation system is in good condition. After the work is completed, the work area and equipment should be cleaned up.
4. The cyanide-free process should be used as much as possible, and the chemicals should be managed by special personnel and stored in strict accordance with relevant regulations.
5. When preparing various chemical agents and reagents at work, the safety operation procedures for chemical tests should be strictly implemented.
6. It is forbidden for irrelevant personnel to enter the cyanide room, chemical storage room, intermediate frequency generator room and high frequency quenching room. Each room should be kept clean, and irrelevant items should not be stacked.
7. The workpiece should enter the oil tank quickly. It is forbidden to stack flammable and explosive materials around the quenching oil tank.
8. When using the crane (or monorail crane), there should be a special person instructed, and the safety operation procedures related to the use of the crane should be implemented. The crane motor of the pit furnace and salt bath furnace should be explosion-proof, and the wire rope should be checked frequently and replaced regularly.
9. Various waste liquids and wastes should be classified and stored for unified recycling and processing. It is forbidden to dump into sewers and garbage cans at will to prevent environmental pollution.
10. Coal stoves, gas stoves and oil stoves are used for heat treatment, and the safety operation regulations of relevant stove stokers should be followed, and the workpieces and tools entering the stove should be dry.
11. Large-scale heat treatment furnaces and continuous heat treatment furnaces use furnace machinery to transport workpieces and fuel. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the key transmission parts of the furnace machinery are burnt or corroded, whether there are obstacles on the mechanical running track, and whether the working stacking height and width exceed the regulations. , Whether the stacking is stable or not, care should be taken to prevent burns and smashing accidents when the workpiece is unloaded from the furnace.