Do you know the six major problems in the use of induction heating equipment?
1. When the overheat protection alarms, the possible reasons are: too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, blockage of the waterway, etc.;
2. It is easy to jump during work, that is, it suddenly stops working. The possible reasons are: the speed of the workpiece entering and leaving the induction coil is too fast, there is a short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, and the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small. Self-made The shape and size of the induction coil are not correct;
3. When the water shortage protection alarms, the reasons may be: the reverse connection of the water pipe, insufficient water pump power or pressure flow (the cooling pump of the machine tool cannot be used), poor water quality, and blockage of the waterway;
4. When the overvoltage protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: the grid voltage is too high and exceeds 10% of the rated voltage, and it is used when the power consumption is low;
5. When an overcurrent protection alarm occurs, the reasons may be: the shape and size of the self-made induction coil are incorrect, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, there is a short-circuit ignition phenomenon between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the prepared induction coil Affected by the customer’s metal fixtures or adjacent metal objects during use;
6. When the phase loss protection alarm occurs, the reasons may be: the three-phase power is seriously unbalanced, one phase is missing in the three-phase power, and there is an open circuit in the air switch or power supply line.