Safety precautions during the working process of high frequency induction hardening equipment
1. Do not touch the sensor with your hands;
2. It is forbidden to touch the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts by hand or in any other way;
3. It is forbidden to take live and change speed during the processing, let alone wipe the workpiece with cotton silk, nor clean the machine tool;
4. During the operation of the quenching machine tool, the operator is not allowed to leave the post, and the machine tool should stop immediately if any abnormal phenomenon is found;
5. During the processing, it is not allowed to open the protective door of the machine tool;
6. Strictly abide by the post responsibility system, the machine tool is used by a special person, and the use of others must be approved by the person;
7. The standing position should be appropriate. When starting the program, the right hand is ready to press the stop button. The hand cannot leave the stop button during the program. If there is an emergency, press the stop button immediately.
8. Carefully observe the quenching and cooling conditions during the processing to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool and the quality of the workpiece. 9. It is forbidden to open the electrical box without permission.
10. The lubrication points of each spindle must be lubricated regularly.