Causes and troubleshooting of the high and low pressure switch of the chiller
Causes of the failure of the high and low pressure switch of the chiller
1. The filter is blocked;
2. Low pressure alarm caused by insufficient refrigerant in the system;
3. High pressure alarm caused by poor cooling water stop;
The heat dissipation fan of the hot air traffic device stopped working, causing a high-pressure alarm. The screw chiller control system adopts an imported PLC program controller, and the human-machine world is equipped with a large-screen touch screen, which has a simple and elegant interface and intuitive operation.
Elimination method: refrigeration unit
1. Clean the filter or replace the same type of filter.
2. Replenish refrigerant to the system. Industrial chillers are used in the cooling of plastic processing machinery forming molds, which can greatly improve the surface finish of plastic products, reduce surface marks and internal stress of plastic products, make the products do not shrink or deform, facilitate the demolding of plastic products, and accelerate product shaping, thereby Greatly improve the production efficiency of plastic molding machines. The chiller is used in CNC machine tools, coordinate boring machines, grinders, machining centers, modular machine tools, as well as various types of precision machine tool spindle lubrication and hydraulic system transmission medium cooling. It can accurately control the oil temperature, effectively reduce the thermal deformation of the machine tool, and improve the machine tool. The machining accuracy. Industrial chillers are typically used as a fully packaged closed-loop system, including cold and hot water units, condensers and circulating pumps, expansion valves, no flow shutoff, internal cold water tanks, and temperature control stations.
3. Check whether the cooling water circulating pump is working normally, repair or replace
4. Check whether the heat exchanger fan is working normally, and perform maintenance or replacement. According to the difference in the structure and working principle of the refrigerator, the refrigerator is similar to the air compressor, and can also be divided into several different forms such as piston type, screw type, and centrifugal type. The freezer is one of the most important components of compression refrigeration equipment.