Maintenance essentials for induction heating equipment
Maintenance essentials for induction heating equipment:
1. Clean the dust in the power cabinet regularly, especially the outside of the silicon controlled silicon core, wipe it clean with ethanol. The frequency conversion device in operation generally has a dedicated machine room, but the actual operating background is not ideal. In the heating and forging process, the dust is very large and oscillates violently. So please pay attention to frequent cleaning to avoid malfunction.
2. Regularly check whether the water pipe joints are tightly tied.
3. Regularly modify or clean the key components of the intermediate frequency furnace related facilities.
4. Perform regular inspections and repairs on the device, and perform regular inspections on the screws of the devices and the contacts of the fastening contactor replacement. If looseness or poor contact is revealed, repairs should be made as soon as possible. Make do with it to avoid causing major accidents.
5. Regularly check whether the wiring of the load is satisfactory and whether the insulation is reliable. The oxygenated skin accumulated in the diathermy induction coil should be thoroughly cleaned up as soon as possible; if there is a crack in the insulating furnace lining, it should be replaced as soon as possible; the heating furnace should be checked regularly after the furnace lining is updated.