Billet induction heating furnace
Process parameters and process requirements of billet induction heating furnace:
2. Equipment name: billet induction heating furnace
3. Steel materials: Q235q, Q345q, Q245R, A32, D32, A36, D36, etc.
4. Billet size range: (6mm×6mm)-(500mm×500mm)
5. Billet length range: more than 2 meters
6. The steel billet has a large curvature before entering the furnace: there are different degrees of curvature according to the different steel types. What should I do if the curvature of the billet is greater than 3mm/m before entering the electric furnace? The billet induction heating furnace equipment we designed can meet your requirements by adjusting the size of the inductor according to the degree of bending of your steel grade.
7. The surface temperature of the heating billet before entering the furnace and the billet exit temperature: We design and produce according to the effect that the user needs.
8. Steel billet continuous rolling heating furnace control system: PLC automatic control is realized in the whole heating process, and production records such as heating quantity are displayed in a timely manner. This console is used alone, with a specially customized man-machine interface, highly user-friendly operation instructions, all-digital, high-depth adjustable parameters, with one-key restore function, and simple operation.
9. Feeding and guiding system: each axis is driven by an independent motor reducer, multi-axis drive is set, and single frequency converter is controlled to synchronize the multi-axis operation. The components are selected from well-known brands, and the quality is reliable and the operation is stable. 304 non-magnetic stainless steel guide wheel is used to maintain moderate elasticity in the axial direction of the guide wheel to adapt to the bending within the allowable range of the billet.
10. The closed-loop temperature control of the billet induction heating furnace is composed of an American Leitai infrared thermometer and a German Siemens S7. The power supply is automatically adjusted according to the initial temperature and feed speed of the billet entering the induction heater, so that the heating temperature is out of the furnace. The front remains constant and the workpiece is heated evenly.
11. The capacitor cabinet and the furnace body cabinet of the billet induction heating furnace are designed separately (the location of the capacitor cabinet is in accordance with user requirements)