Precautions for installation of muffle furnace
The muffle furnace has the characteristics of fast heating speed, good insulation effect, high safety factor, and safety and reliability. It is widely used in the thermal processing of small workpieces, as well as inspection and analysis. Good things can be widely used, but good things are inseparable from correct and safe operation. Let us take you to understand the installation precautions, as follows:
1. After opening the package, check whether the muffle furnace is intact and whether the accessories are complete.
2. The general muffle furnace does not need special installation. It only needs to be placed flat on a solid cement table or shelf indoors, and there should be no flammable and explosive materials around. The controller should avoid vibration, and the location should not be too close to the electric furnace to prevent internal components from not working properly due to overheating.
3. Insert the thermocouple into the furnace for 20-50mm, and fill the gap between the hole and the thermocouple with asbestos rope. Connect the thermocouple to the compensating wire for the controller (or use insulated steel core wire), pay attention to the positive and negative poles, and do not connect them in reverse.
4. A power switch needs to be installed at the power cord lead-in to control the main power supply. In order to ensure safe operation, the muffle furnace and the controller must be reliably grounded.
5. Before use, adjust the thermostat to the zero point. When using the compensation wire and cold junction compensator, adjust the mechanical zero point to the reference temperature point of the cold junction compensator. When the compensation wire is not used, the mechanical zero point is adjusted. To the zero scale position, but the temperature indicated is the temperature difference between the measuring point and the cold junction of the thermocouple.
6. Adjust the set temperature to the required operating temperature, and then turn on the power. Turn on work, the muffle furnace is energized, and the input current, voltage, output power and real-time temperature are displayed on the control panel. As the internal temperature of the electric furnace increases, the real-time temperature will also increase. This phenomenon indicates that the system is working normally.