What causes the overpressure phenomenon of the experimental electric furnace?
1. The gas user suddenly stopped using steam, causing the pressure to increase sharply. The personnel did not supervise the pressure gauge and did not correspondingly weaken the combustion when the load dropped.
2. The safety valve fails, the valve core is stuck to the valve seat, and the box furnace cannot be opened. There is a blind plate at the entrance of the safety valve, and the safety valve exhaust is lacking.
3. The pressure gauge tube is blocked or frozen; the pressure gauge fails after the calibration period; the pressure gauge is damaged and the pointer indicates the pressure is incorrect, which does not reflect the true pressure of the experimental electric furnace.
4. The overpressure alarm fails, and the box-type electric furnace overpressure interlock protection device fails.
5. For experimental electric furnaces tested for pressure reduction, if the diameter of the safety valve is not changed accordingly (when the pressure of the experimental furnace is used for pressure reduction, the diameter of the safety valve should be increased), so that the exhaust steam of the safety valve can be discharged.