How do you understand the inductor of the induction furnace?
Induction furnaces are divided into induction melting furnaces and induction heating furnaces, both of which are electromagnetic induction heating equipment, which are mainly composed of intermediate frequency power supply, heating inductor, and furnace head, with cooling system, power supply system, automatic feeding system, detection system and conveying system, etc. Form a complete induction heating production line. Among them, the furnace head of the induction furnace is a very critical heating device, and it has the most important position in the induction furnace heating system. Let’s talk about the sensor of the induction stove today.
1. The various names of the inductor of the induction furnace are generally called induction heating furnace inductors, heating coils, induction heating furnace coils, and diathermic furnace heads in forging heating, while in induction melting furnaces they are generally referred to as furnaces. Coils, coils, induction coils, smelting coils, etc.
2. The sensor material of the induction melting furnace is selected from the national standard high-quality TU1 oxygen-free copper tube. The copper content of the copper tube is more than 99.99%, the conductivity is 102%, the tensile strength is 220kg/cm, the elongation rate is 46%, the hardness is HB35, and the insulation is Resistance below 1KV≥0.5MΩ, above 1KV≥1MΩ.
3. The inductor of the induction melting furnace is a spiral coil made of a rectangular copper tube according to the designed diameter and number of turns, and then fixed by copper screws and bakelite posts. After four insulation treatments, the insulating paint is sprayed first. , Re-wound the mica tape, re-wound the glass ribbon, after spraying the insulating paint to cure, install it on the bottom support, around the auxiliary 8mm back bakelite board, and finally knot the furnace lining to protect the coil. These insulation treatments can effectively prevent the coil from ignition and current leakage. And other phenomena. This ensures that the furnace head coil does not ignite, and greatly extends the service life of the bakelite column and the induction coil of the entire induction melting furnace.
4. Before leaving the factory, the inductor of the induction melting furnace needs to undergo a 5000V voltage test, a spark meter 5000V inter-turn withstand voltage test, a pressure test and a water flow test, which completely eliminates the leakage of the induction coil of the furnace head and guarantees the furnace head of the induction melting furnace. Coil quality.
5. A guide rail is installed in the inductor of the induction heating furnace, which is used for the sliding of the heating bar without damaging the furnace lining, so as to achieve the purpose of protecting the furnace lining. The guide rails of the induction heating furnace head are divided into water-cooled and non-water-cooled ones. For large-caliber induction heating furnaces, water-cooled guides are used for the furnace heads, and solid wear-resistant steel rods are used as guide rails for small-caliber induction heating furnaces. Induction heating furnace heads with similar heating use wear-resistant steel plates as guide rails to protect the furnace lining.
6. In the redesign of the inductor of the induction heating furnace, a computer-specific software combined with a certain amount of experience is generally used to obtain a reasonable heating function and ensure the heating efficiency.