How are the mechanical devices of the induction heating furnace manufactured?
1. Mechanical devices include: feeding machine and feeding device, fast discharging machine, two-position sorting machine, etc.
2. Hoist the heated workpiece to the loading machine with a crane, and arrange the materials continuously (manual intervention when necessary). When it is necessary to feed materials to the roller feeder, the turning mechanism automatically feeds a blank to the roller feeder.
3. The fast discharging machine is designed with an upper pressure roller structure at the furnace mouth, the upper roller is a pressure roller, and the lower roller is a power roller. When the material is discharged to the furnace mouth, the upper pressing roller presses the material head tightly and takes the material out of the sensor at high speed. The first roller of the fast discharging machine is designed as a hexagonal roller. When heated sticky material occurs, this hexagonal roller can realize the up and down movement of the discharge and open the bonding part. This can effectively solve the problem of sticky materials.
4. The two-position sorting machine selects under-temperature, over-temperature unqualified materials and qualified materials separately through temperature detection, and the unqualified materials fall into the bin.
5. The design strength of the mechanical structure is 3 times higher than the static pressure design strength.
6. If all mechanical parts need to be lubricated, use a hand pump for centralized lubrication.
7. The positioning of the mechanical mechanism is accurate, the operation is reliable, the whole set of equipment has a reasonable structure, the amount of maintenance is small, and it is easy to maintain and maintain. (Stainless steel material is used, the bearing part is heat-proof (water), the electrical part is burn-proof, and there is sufficient space for maintenance, etc.)
8. The whole set of equipment fully considers the impact of ambient temperature on the equipment.
9. The copper materials are produced by well-known domestic manufacturers.
10. There are mechanical and electrical anti-vibration, anti-loose, anti-magnetic (copper or other non-magnetic material connection) measures