Round steel intermediate frequency heating furnace
China Songdao is a manufacturer specializing in the production of round steel intermediate frequency heating furnaces. Songdao Technology’s induction heating equipment includes: steel rod heating furnace, steel pipe heating equipment, billet heating furnace, steel pipe induction hardening equipment, steel rod quenching and tempering heat treatment production line, rebar Heat treatment equipment, round steel quenching and tempering electric furnace, steel pipe heat treatment production line, etc., with high quality and low price, choose Songdao Technology, your ideal induction heating equipment manufacturer.
Advantages of round steel intermediate frequency heating furnace:
1. Induction power supply: frequency conversion, variable load, self-adaptive, fast start, and an hourly output of 0.5-15 tons.
2. Induction heating system: Inductor is customized according to your needs, the size of the workpiece is inductive furnace body, the temperature of the furnace body is controllable, energy-saving, high-efficiency, and fast.
3. Material storage system: The thick-walled square tube is welded to form a storage platform, with an inclination of 13°, which can store 6-8 pieces.
4. Temperature control system: Infrared temperature measurement PLC temperature closed loop automatic temperature control system.
5. PLC control of round steel intermediate frequency heating furnace: specially customized man-machine interface, highly user-friendly operation instructions, remote operation console of industrial computer system with touch screen, all-digital high-depth adjustable parameters, allowing you to control induction heating equipment More handy. There is a “one-key restore” system and a multi-language switching function.
6. Roller conveyor system: adopts a rotary conveying mechanism, the axis of the roller conveyor and the axis of the workpiece form an angle of 18-21 degrees, the roller conveyor between the furnace body is made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and water-cooled, and the workpiece is heated evenly.
7. Energy conversion of round steel intermediate frequency heating furnace: heating each ton of steel to 1050°C, power consumption 310-330°C.