Insulation pads are divided into bayonet, screw and other methods from the equipment method, and the materials are divided into bakelite, plastic, metal, ceramics and other materials. The lamp sockets of fluorescent lamps are generally called T8 lamp sockets or T5 lamp sockets, etc. According to the application environment, some lamp sockets have a protection level of up to IP68. When purchasing, please formulate corresponding IP protection level lamp sockets (waterproof, etc.) The general lamp holder will use the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission Standard) safety certification.
(1) According to the voltage level, it can be divided into 5kv, 10kv, 15kv, 20kv, 25kv, 30kv, 35kv;
(2) According to the color, it can be divided into: black insulating rubber pad, red insulating rubber pad, green insulating rubber pad, black-green composite insulating rubber pad
(3) According to the thickness, it can be divided into: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm.
(4) According to the width, it can be divided into: 1 meter, 1.2 meters, 1.5 meters.
Appearance: no spots or unevenness: depth or height must not exceed the thickness tolerance of the rubber pad;
Bubble: In each square meter, there are no more than 5 bubbles with an area of no more than 1cm2, and the distance between any two bubbles is no less than 40mm;
Impurities: the depth and length shall not exceed the thickness of the rubber pad and shall not be less than 40mm;
Irregular margins or spongy: the width does not exceed 10mm, and the length does not exceed 1/10 of the total length of the rubber pad;
Cracks: not allowed
It should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment, away from heat sources, and more than 20cm away from the ground and walls. Avoid being polluted by acid, alkali and oil, do not open to avoid direct sunlight.
HG2949-1999 “Electrical Insulation Rubber Sheet” Standard Rules
Project: Power frequency withstand voltage test
Period: 1 year
Voltage level / power frequency withstand voltage / duration
High voltage /15kV/1min
Low voltage /3.5 kV/ 1min
Note: When using in the area experiment of live equipment, firstly cover the top and bottom of the insulating rubber pad with damp cloth or metal foil, and it should be 200mm smaller than the surrounding area of the insulating rubber pad to be tested. Whether there is a breakdown phenomenon, if there is no breakdown, the experiment has passed. When the sample is tested in sections, the experimental margins of the two sections should be coincident.
Insulation pad conventional equipment
(1) Thickness of 5KV insulating pad: 3mm Specific gravity: 5.8KG/m2 Color: red, green, black
(2) Thickness of 10KV insulating rubber pad: 5mm Specific gravity: 9.2KG/m2 Color: red, green, black
(3) Thickness of 15KV insulating rubber pad: 5mm Specific gravity: 9.2KG/m2 Color: red, green, black
(4) Thickness of 20KV insulating rubber pad: 6mm Specific gravity: 11KG/m2 Color: red, green, black
(5) Thickness of 25KV insulating rubber pad: 8mm Specific gravity: 14.8KG/m2 Color: red, green, black
(6) 30KV-35KV insulating pad thickness: 10mm 12mm specific gravity: 18.4KG/m2 22 KG/m2 color: red, green, black