What are the temperatures that induction heating furnaces heat in different industries?
1. The heating temperature of the induction heating furnace in the forging industry. The heating is mainly based on the workpiece being heated and then forged. The heating temperature is 1150℃-1200℃. It is used in conjunction with the automatic control system, automatic feeding, temperature measurement and detection to form induction heating. Furnace heating automatically on the production line. Induction heating furnaces are also called intermediate frequency heating furnaces, diathermic furnaces or forging heating furnaces in the forging industry.
2. The heating temperature of the induction heating furnace in the foundry industry is mainly made of scrap steel, aluminum, copper and other metal materials after heating and melting into metal liquid and then pouring into castings. The heating and melting temperature for scrap steel is 1350℃–1650℃; ℃ or so; copper is about 1200 ℃. Induction furnaces are also known as intermediate frequency melting furnaces, melting furnaces or one-to-two induction heating furnaces in the foundry industry.
3. The heating temperature of the induction heating furnace in the rolling industry is mainly used to heat the continuous casting billet, square steel or round steel and then roll the profiles. The heating and rolling temperature is between 1000 °C and 1150 °C. Rolled wire rods, profiles, shaft products or steel balls are mainly used. Induction heating furnaces are also called intermediate frequency rolling heating production lines or intermediate frequency continuous heating production lines in the rolling industry.
4. The heating temperature of the induction heating furnace in the hot stamping industry is mainly used to heat the steel plate, aluminum plate and stainless steel plate after hot stamping. The purpose is to reduce the stamping strength of the plate. The hot stamping temperature is about 1000 °C. The industry calls it a steel plate heating furnace or an intermediate frequency steel plate heating electric furnace.
5. The heating temperature of the induction heating furnace in the heat treatment industry is mainly to heat the round steel to the quenching temperature or tempering temperature and then quenching and tempering. The quenching heating temperature is 950 °C; the tempering heating temperature is 550 °C; Water spray ring, automatic conveying device, temperature detection device