The Development and Progress of Induction Furnace Ramming Materials on the Road of Science
Induction furnace ramming material is composed of silica sand, binder, boric acid, etc. The main components and mineral composition are relatively simple. It has been found through practice that if the ramming material of the quartz sand induction furnace is simply used, the service life of the furnace lining is still unsatisfactory no matter how the ratio is changed. The simple siliceous material furnace lining is not very ideal and cannot satisfy the smelting products.
In order to meet the needs of the majority of users for the production of smelted products, the majority of engineers and technicians have developed a new type of composite siliceous refractory after years of research on the basis of siliceous materials. The advent of this material has solved the problem of smelting furnace age. Low, anti-erosion, anti-corrosion melting problem.
The mineral composition of the ramming material for quartz sand induction furnace: it is made of quartz, ceramic composite binder, fused quartz, impermeable agent and other materials. It has the following characteristics after being verified by many enterprises of large tonnage and small tonnage:
1) The sintered layer is thin;
2) Improve thermal efficiency;
3) The physical and chemical changes are small at high temperatures;
4) Good heat preservation performance;
5) The lining has good pore density and small expansion coefficient;
6) Electrical and thermal conductivity are small;
7) The surface structure has good strength, no cracks, no peeling;
8) Stable volume, anti-erosion,
10) Long service life.