How is the electrical system of an induction melting furnace installed?
1. Terminal numbers should be marked on both ends of all control wires between the electrical equipment of the induction melting furnace for easy inspection and maintenance. After the wiring is completed, carefully and repeatedly check, and test the electrical action, so that the actions of all electrical appliances and their interlocking devices are accurate.
2. Before the inductor of the induction melting furnace is connected to the water, the insulation resistance of the inductor should be detected and a withstand voltage test should be done. If the sensor has been filled with water, it is necessary to dry the water with compressed air, and then carry out the above test. The inductor should be able to withstand a dielectric withstand voltage test of 2Un+1000 volts (but not less than 2000 volts) for 1 minute without flashover and breakdown. Un is the rated voltage of the inductor. During the high voltage test, the voltage starts from the specified value of 1/2Un and increases to the maximum value within 10 seconds.
3. The insulation resistance between the induction coils and between the induction coils and the ground in the induction melting furnace inductor must meet the following requirements: if the rated voltage is below 1000 volts, use a 1000 volt shaker, and the insulation resistance value is not less than 1 trillion ohm; if the rated voltage is above 1000 volts, use a 2500 volt shaker, and its insulation resistance value is 1000 ohms. If it is found that the insulation resistance value is lower than the above value, the inductor should be dried, which can be dried by means of a heater placed in the furnace or by blowing hot air. But at this time, attention should be paid to prevent overheating, which is harmful to insulation.
4. Check whether the top tightening screws of the induction melting furnace yoke are firm and tightened.
5. Before the induction melting furnace is put into operation, it must be confirmed that all the interlocking and signal systems are in good condition, the tilt limit switch is reliable when the furnace body is tilted to the maximum position, and the power supply, measuring instruments and control and protection systems are in normal state. Conduct furnace building, knotting and sintering lining tests.
- The intermediate frequency power supply, furnace body, compensation cabinet, hydraulic station, water circulation system, etc. of the induction melting furnace are all installed, and the water circulation, hydraulic system, etc. are tested when the main circuit of the intermediate frequency power supply is not energized, until everything is normal and there are no safety factors. When present, the party is allowed to power on the main power. After the power is turned on, the furnace and furnace lining are sintered, and at the same time, the operation status of the intermediate frequency furnace system is closely monitored. After the safety and stable operation are satisfied, normal production is allowed.