How to save electricity in the production of induction melting furnace?
1. Install a separate electricity meter for the special transformer of the induction melting furnace for the operator to record the daily electricity consumption. If the electricity consumption per ton of molten steel fluctuates abnormally, the problem can be found and solved in time.
2. Determine the local peak and valley time and arrange production reasonably.
3. Extend the continuous smelting time of the induction melting furnace.
4. If the induction melting furnace does not use electricity for more than a month, report to stop the transformer to save the basic electricity bill.
5. The induction melting furnace needs reasonable ingredients, configuration of production staff, preparations for feeding, and shortening the feeding time.
6. Keep the induction melting furnace equipment in good condition (at least equipped with a more professional electrician)