Regular maintenance rules for metal melting furnaces in winter!
1. To maintain the metal melting furnace, the first thing to do is to shut down for a week or half a month to check all the performance of the metal melting furnace in order to understand the situation of the metal melting furnace in time. The following are the inspection steps that must be done every day and one week or half a month.
2. Before operating the metal melting furnace, the water pump must be turned on for 10 minutes in advance, so as to observe whether there is water leakage and deal with it immediately if any water seepage is found, so as not to affect production.
3. If the metal melting furnace detects the abnormal temperature of the thyristor, you should check the cause immediately to see if the water pipe is folded, causing the water flow to be insufficient and heating, or there is dirt blocking in the thyristor sleeve.
4. If you find that the resistance temperature of the rectified RC protection is obviously different from other resistances, you should immediately check whether the cause is open circuit or the resistance has been damaged, etc. Generally, the reactor will obviously have a buzzing sound when it is turned on, and it will feel a little jittery.
5. The cleaning of the pipe sleeve generally uses 20% concentration of dilute hydrochloric acid to circulate in the pipe sleeve for 10 to 15 minutes. Generally, after washing, 100% water must be passed through once and dried with compressed air before use, so as not to let the hydrochloric acid rot the sleeve.
6. Hydraulic maintenance points: When using hydraulic oil, pay attention to the cleanliness of the oil and the amount of oil. Generally, it is necessary to replace the hydraulic oil once every six months and clean the filter once a month. Note that there are two filters in the hydraulic station. Do not let it work at the bottom of the hydraulic station. It must be placed on the shelf inside the hydraulic station to prevent iron filings in the hydraulic station from entering the hydraulic pump and damaging the pump.