Operation steps of machine tool (bed) guide rail ultrasonic quenching equipment
1. First, put the buttons on the operation panel in the ON position.
2. The power adjustment knob can be adjusted to the middle position first.
3. The equipment is adjusted to one end of the workpiece (bed), and the sensor is aligned with the quenching surface. If the sensor sprays water to the left, the sensor moves to the left end of the workpiece, and the equipment moves to the right for quenching. If the water spray direction of the sensor is sprayed to the right, the sensor will move to the right end of the workpiece and move from the right end to the left end for quenching.
4. The preparation work has been done, turn on the water spray switch, and then press the heating button to start heating. Press the left forward or right backward button again to move the device.
5. Observe the heating temperature. When the temperature is low, you can slowly adjust the power knob to a suitable temperature.
6. When the power is adjusted to the upper limit and the quenching temperature cannot be reached, the longitudinal movement speed should be appropriately reduced.
7. Turn off the power after quenching is completed.