Precautions for operation of high temperature muffle furnace
1. The workpiece into the box-type high-temperature muffle furnace should not exceed the greater load capacity of the furnace floor. When loading and unloading the workpiece, ensure that the power supply is disconnected.
2. Remove the iron filings in the furnace and clean the bottom of the furnace to prevent the iron filings from falling on the resistance wire and causing short circuit damage.
3. Determine the reasonable process range according to the drawing requirements of the workpiece. Raise the temperature on time to ensure the operation of the furnace. Check the temperature of the instrument and calibrate it frequently to prevent the misoperation of the box-type high-temperature muffle furnace.
4. Wang Yi checked the installation position of the thermocouple. After the thermocouple is inserted into the furnace, it should be ensured that it does not touch the workpiece.
5. The coolant should be placed in a convenient location nearby to reduce the cooling of the workpiece after it is out of the furnace.
6. In order to ensure the furnace temperature, the box-type high-temperature muffle furnace door cannot be opened casually, and the situation in the furnace should be observed from the furnace door hole.
7. After the box-type high-temperature muffle furnace is overhauled, it must be baked in accordance with the regulations, and check whether the furnace hall and top insulation powder are filled, and whether the grounding is fastened to the furnace shell.
8. The working position should be correct when out of the furnace, and the clamping should be firm to prevent the hot workpiece from harming the human body.