What is an induction heating furnace for forging?
The induction heating furnace for forging is well understood from the literal meaning, that is, an induction heating furnace for heating bars. However, the connotation is not simple, the heating process of the bar is relatively complicated. Why do you think the induction heating furnace for forging is complicated? Let me give you a detailed introduction.
1. The difference between induction heating furnace for forging and other heating furnaces
1. The heating principle is different: the previous bar heating furnaces mostly use coal burning, gas burning, oil burning and resistance heating. The heating principle is radiant heating, that is, heating the furnace to a certain temperature and conduction to the heating rod through thermal radiation. On the material, the temperature of the bar material reaches the process heating temperature; while the induction heating furnace for forging adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction heating, cutting the metal through the magnetic line of force, forming an eddy current inside the bar material, and the current flowing in the bar material heats itself to achieve the purpose of heating the bar material. In other words, the previous heating furnace heated the bar by heat conduction, while the heating furnace of the Jinhaishan electric furnace generates eddy currents through the lines of magnetic force, which makes the bar heat itself.
2. The heating speed is different: the previous bar heating furnace must first raise the furnace temperature to the process temperature, which takes a long time; nowadays, the induction heating furnace for forging uses instant electromagnetic induction to make the bar reach the required temperature of the heating process, without the need for preliminary The preparation work for raising the furnace temperature reduces the labor intensity.
3. Comply with environmental protection requirements: the previous heating furnace will produce a lot of smoke and dust during the combustion of coal, oil, and gas, but the induction heating furnace used for forging makes the bar material heat itself without generating smoke and dust, which meets environmental protection requirements and belongs to the heating industry to promote the development of water temperature Heating equipment.
4. The utilization rate of the bars is different: the heating time of the former heating furnace is long, the oxidation burning loss is large, and the utilization rate of the bar oxide scale is reduced; the current induction heating furnace for forging, because of its fast heating speed, reduces the oxidation burning loss, relatively The oxide scale is greatly reduced, and the utilization rate of the bar material is greatly improved.