Things to prepare before mica tape production
1. Put the tools and measuring tools on the workbench and check whether the measuring tools are zero.
2. Check whether the mica tape is normal. If there is any abnormality, report to the maintenance personnel for repair immediately.
3. Prepare the semi-finished products and materials according to the production plan, and check whether the semi-finished products and materials are qualified by experience and meet the process requirements, and install the qualified copper wire on the pay-off rack, and adjust the tension.
4. Hang the gears according to the wrapping pitch required by the process, and select the wrapping mold according to the process requirements.
5. According to the process requirements of the mica tape, install the mica tape on the winding head in turn according to the number of wrapping layers, adjust the tension of the mica tape, and pull the mica tape winding guide rod to the front of the mold in turn.
6. Prepare the take-up reel as required, check whether the reel is in good condition, and install the take-up reel on the take-up rack.
7. Pull the traction line around the traction wheel for 3-4 times, fix one end of the traction line on the take-up reel, and pull the other end to before the wrapping mold.