Main technical parameters of bar heat treatment equipment:
1. Power supply system: quenching power supply + tempering power supply
2. The output per hour is 0.5-3.5 tons, and the applicable range is above ø20-ø120mm.
3. Conveying roller table: The axis of the roller table and the axis of the workpiece form an included angle of 18-21°. The workpiece rotates on its own and moves forward at a constant speed to make the heating more uniform. The roller table between the furnace bodies is made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and water-cooled.
4. Roller table grouping: The feeding group, the sensor group and the discharging group are independently controlled, which is conducive to continuous heating without creating a gap between the workpieces.
5. Temperature closed-loop control: Both quenching and tempering adopt the closed-loop control system of the American Leitai infrared thermometer to accurately control the temperature.
6. Industrial computer system: Real-time display of the status of working parameters at that time, and functions of workpiece parameter memory, storage, printing, fault display, and alarm.
7. Energy conversion: quenching + tempering method is adopted, and the power consumption per ton is 280-320 degrees.
8. Human-machine interface PLC automatic intelligent control