How to improve the hardness of heat treatment devices of frequency quenching machine tools
40Cr material gear quenching, 2500-8000HZ medium frequency quenching machine tool, using medium frequency surface induction, the inductor is a quenching inductor along the tooth groove, the cooling medium is PAG-80, low temperature 200 degrees tempering, after tempering, HRC62 or above is required, so the heat treatment process Can it meet the requirements?
01. The hardness requirements are unreasonable. After quenching, it may be just about 60HRC, and it is difficult to reach 58HRC after tempering at 200 degrees.
02. It is definitely unreasonable to require HRC62 or higher after tempering in this situation. Generally, it is required to be greater than HRC55 after tempering.
03. The hardness requirements are unreasonable. Generally, the surface quenching hardness of 40Cr is HRC52-60, and the flame quenching can reach HRC48-55.
04. Use high frequency quenching, 160 tempering for 2 hours, it is completely possible, ours is like this, there is no problem at all, our cooling medium is clean water.
05. Using high-frequency quenching, it is difficult to ensure that each needle tested is above 62HRC without tempering after quenching!
1. High-frequency quenching by one-shot method, the hardened layer is shallow (maybe less than the tooth root), and pulse heating can be used to solve it.
2. It is difficult to achieve the hardness of quenching along the tooth groove above HRC62 for intermediate frequency. Generally, the problem is not big above HRC55
3. Hardness is difficult to reach, 200 degrees does not exceed 60HRC at most.