Operation specification requirements for high frequency quenching equipment
1. Operators of high-frequency quenching equipment must pass the examination and obtain an operation certificate before they are allowed to operate. The operator should be familiar with the performance and structure of the equipment, and must abide by the safety and shift system;
2. There must be more than two people to operate the high-frequency quenching equipment, and the person in charge of the operation must be designated;
3. When operating the high-frequency quenching equipment, check whether the protective shield is in good condition, and idle people are not allowed to enter during work to avoid danger;
4. Before working, check whether the contact of each part of the equipment is reliable, whether the quenching machine tool is running well, and whether the mechanical or hydraulic transmission is normal;
5. When preparing to turn on the water pump during work, check whether the cooling water pipes are smooth and whether the water pressure is between 1.2kg-2kg. Be careful not to touch the cooling water of the equipment with your hands;
6. The power transmission preheating is performed at the first stage, the filament is preheated for 30min-45min, and then the second stage is performed, and the filament is preheated for 15min. Close and continue to adjust the phase shifter to high voltage. After adding high frequency, hands are not allowed to touch the busbars and inductors;
7. Install the sensor, turn on the cooling water, and drain the workpiece before the sensor can be energized and heated, and no-load power transmission is strictly prohibited. When replacing the workpiece, the high frequency must be stopped. If the high frequency cannot be stopped, the high voltage should be cut off immediately or the emergency switch should be connected;
8. During the operation of the high-frequency quenching equipment, it should be noted that the positive flow and the powder flow are not allowed to exceed the specified value;
9. When working, all the doors should be closed. After the high voltage is closed, do not move to the back of the machine at will, and it is strictly forbidden to open the door;
10. If abnormal phenomena are found in the working process of the high-frequency quenching equipment, the high voltage should be cut off first, and then the faults should be analyzed and eliminated.
11. The room should be equipped with ventilation equipment to remove the flue gas and waste gas emitted during quenching and protect the environment. The indoor temperature should be controlled at 15-35°C.
12. After working, first disconnect the anode voltage, then cut off the filament power supply, and continue to supply water for 15min-25min, so that the electronic tube is fully cooled, and then clean and check the equipment, keep it clean and dry to prevent electrical components from discharging and being broken down. When opening the door for cleaning, discharge the anode, grid, capacitor, etc. first.