What are the losses of induction melting furnace?
1. Induction melting furnace manufacturers generally use S7 and S9 energy-saving power transformers, but their low voltage is not suitable for the energy saving of induction melting furnaces and cannot achieve good results.
2. The capacity and frequency of the induction melting furnace selected by the iron and steel manufacturer and its matching rated power are inappropriate, resulting in unnecessary losses.
3. In the current market, on the one hand, because the output of electrolytic copper cannot meet the needs of consumers, on the other hand, in order to reduce costs, most induction melting furnace manufacturers use low-priced purple copper instead of No. 1 electrolytic copper, resulting in resistance to the power supply line. Increase, heat loss correspondingly increase.
4. The water temperature of the cooling circulating water has a certain effect on the resistance of the induction coil. The high water temperature will increase the resistance value of the induction coil correspondingly, resulting in increased loss and large heat generation. Then the large amount of heat generated will increase the water temperature and form a This kind of vicious circle is very detrimental to the energy saving of induction melting furnace.
5. The scale formed in the induction coil of the induction melting furnace obstructs the circulating water circuit, reduces the cooling effect, increases the working temperature of the coil surface, and causes the power consumption to increase, and even if it causes local overheating, the coil will burn out and cause an induction melting furnace accident. .
6. The service life of the lining of the induction melting furnace has an effect on the power consumption of the furnace. The lining life is long, and the power consumption of the furnace is relatively low. Therefore, the material selection of the furnace lining and the furnace building and drying process should be improved.
7. The quality of the smelting process of the induction melting furnace is also directly related to the power consumption of the electric furnace. There are considerable problems in whether the ingredients are reasonable, the length of the smelting time, and whether the smelting is continuous, which increases unnecessary losses.
8. Some factories did not pay considerable attention to the maintenance of induction melting furnaces, which caused the furnace body and power supply system to fail to operate normally, and corresponding losses increased.