What failures are prone to occur in the induction heating furnace for forging?
1. After the induction heating furnace for forging has been operating normally for a period of time, the induction heating furnace for forging has abnormal sound, the reading of the electric meter is shaking, and the induction heating furnace for forging is unstable.
Reason: the thermal characteristics of the electrical components of the induction heating furnace for forging are not good
Solution: The electrical part of the induction heating furnace for forging can be divided into two parts, weak current and strong current, and tested separately. Check the control part first to prevent damage to the main circuit power devices. When the main power switch is not turned on, only turn on the power of the control part. After the control part works for a period of time, use an oscilloscope to detect the trigger pulse of the control board to see if the trigger pulse is normal.
2. The induction heating furnace for forging is operating normally, but frequent overcurrent
Reason: to see whether it is improper wiring that produces electromagnetic interference and parasitic parameter coupling interference between lines.
(1) Strong wires and weak wires are laid together;
(2) The power frequency line and the intermediate frequency line are laid together;
(3) The signal wires are interwoven with strong wires, intermediate frequency wires, and bus bars.
3. The induction heating furnace used for forging is operating normally, but when the overcurrent protection is active, multiple KP thyristors and fast melting are burned out.
Reason: During over-current protection, in order to release the energy of the smoothing reactor to the grid, the rectifier bridge changes from the rectification state to the inverter state.