Let you know about the box atmosphere furnace in one minute
The box-type atmosphere furnace is an advanced experimental equipment, suitable for diffusion welding of metals, nanometers, monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, batteries, etc., as well as heating equipment for atmosphere heat treatment under the protection of vacuum gas. Mainly used for material testing, synthesis, sintering, etc. The furnace body has good insulation performance and significant energy-saving effect. Let me introduce to you in detail the box-type atmosphere furnace:
Box-type atmosphere furnace temperature: 1000°C, 1100°C, 1400°C, 1600°C, 1700°C, 1800°C.
Classification of box-type atmosphere furnaces: According to the different filling gas, it can be divided into oxygen atmosphere furnace, hydrogen atmosphere furnace, nitrogen atmosphere furnace, ammonia atmosphere furnace, argon atmosphere furnace, all of which can be evacuated, and it is also a vacuum atmosphere furnace.
The heating elements of the box-type atmosphere furnace: according to the temperature, the heating elements of the box-type atmosphere furnace are different, including resistance wire, silicon carbide rod, silicon molybdenum rod, etc.
Purpose of box-type atmosphere furnace: It is suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, universities, research institutes and laboratories for sintering various new material samples under vacuum or atmosphere. It can be used for chemical analysis, physical determination, sintering and melting of metals and ceramics, and heating, roasting, drying, and heat treatment of small steel parts.
How to maintain the box-type atmosphere furnace daily:
1. Regularly check whether the fastening bolts at the wire joints of the electric heating element are loose, and tighten them in time;
2. Regularly check whether the radiant heating tube is bent, and replace it immediately to prevent short-circuit accidents caused by bending;
3. Regularly check whether there is any leakage in the sealing part, and replace it in time;
4. Regularly check the operation of the fan, if there is any abnormality, repair or replace it in time;
5. Regularly check the heating of electrical components in the control cabinet, and adjust or replace as required;
6. Regularly check the wear and deformation of each load-bearing part and make adjustments.