How automated is the intermediate frequency induction melting furnace?
The intermediate frequency induction melting furnace adopts a computer control system with a high degree of automation. The high-power intermediate-frequency induction melting furnace has a short melting period and a large overheating rate. Only by adopting a computer control system can the potential of the equipment be used and the factory and operators can be effectively protected. At present, the large-scale intermediate frequency induction melting furnace has been equipped with a relatively complete computer-aided monitoring and control system, and its main functions include:
(1) When the molten iron in the furnace crucible reaches the pre-programmed temperature, ensure that the furnace power is automatically reduced;
(2) Monitor, calculate and control the temperature of molten iron;
(3) Provide automatic sintering procedures for the new furnace lining;
(4) Determine the amount of C, Si and other added elements that meet the requirements of molten iron;
(5) It has an automatic cold start device.
The smelting management system provides diagnostic results and various information about the power supply and furnace operation process through an easy-to-read display screen. If the alarm system is activated in an abnormal state, the smelting management system will provide the location of the problem, and can store the fault information for troubleshooting, and it can also be connected to a printer for printing retention. Through the smelting management system, various diagnostic information can be obtained, and a series of other functional operations can be performed.