Steel bar heating how to choose steel bar heating equipment
1. Heating history of metal steel bars
Steel bar heating refers to the process in which a heat source transfers heat energy to a steel bar, billet or steel pipe to make it heated. The general external manifestation is the increase of the temperature of the steel bar, billet or steel pipe, which can be directly measured by equipment such as infrared thermometer.
The heating methods of steel bars, billets or steel pipes can generally be divided into two categories: direct heating and indirect heating. According to the acquisition of thermal energy, it can be divided into two categories: direct and indirect. Direct heat source heating is to directly add heat energy to the material, such as flue gas heating, electric current heating and solar radiation heating. Indirect heat source heating is to add the heat energy of the above-mentioned direct heat source to an intermediate heating medium, and then the intermediate heating medium transfers the heat energy to the material, such as steam heating, hot water heating, mineral oil heating, etc.
The traditional coal-fired heating and oil-fired heating have initially stepped out of the stage of history due to high labor intensity, high pollution and poor working environment.
Second, the current better steel rod heating method
With the development and progress of science and technology, most steel bar, billet and steel pipe heating enterprises have begun to use intermediate frequency induction heating equipment, which uses the principle of electromagnetic induction heating, and adopts a new type of automation, intelligent production, The operation mode saves labor and production costs, and the key is that the loss is small, and the oxide scale is 1/5 of that of the coal burning furnace.
3. Standards for heating steel rods
1. JB/T4086-85 “Technical Conditions for Electric Control Equipment for Medium Frequency Induction Heating”
2. GB/T10067.3-2005 “Basic Technical Conditions of Electric Heating Equipment • Induction Electric Heating Equipment”
3. GB/T10063.3-88 “Test method for electric heating equipment”
4. GB/T5959.3-88 “Safety of Electric Heating Equipment”
Fourth, the composition of steel rod heating
The steel bar induction heating equipment is mainly composed of: feeding rack (feeding rack, discharging rack), heating system, intermediate frequency digital power supply, PLC control, infrared thermometer (customers can equip themselves), cooling towers (customers provide their own), etc. The composition of parts, the power of the equipment, and the diameter of the bars that can be produced are all customized according to the actual needs of users. one exchange)!
5. Application of steel rod heating
Steel bar heating mainly produces steel bar heating equipment, steel bar quenching equipment, steel bar electric heating furnace, steel bar heat treatment equipment, steel bar quenching equipment, billet heating equipment, steel bar electric heating equipment, steel pipe heat treatment equipment, steel bar heating equipment, thread Induction heating equipment such as steel heat treatment equipment.
Six, the characteristics of steel rod heating
1. The steel rod can be heated to a very high temperature, up to 850℃-1300℃, and the heating speed is fast;
2. High efficiency of bar and wire hot rolling heating production line: up to 0.9 or more;
3. The heating and cooling rate of the steel rod is fast, up to 10℃/S, and the adjustment process is fast and stable. There will be no leading and lagging phenomenon of the controlled medium temperature, which will cause the control temperature to drift indefinitely, and the steel rod heating furnace will be fully automatically controlled;
4. The steel rod heating equipment has good mechanical properties. Because its heating element is a special alloy material, it has better mechanical properties and strength than any heating element under the impact of high-pressure air flow. The heating and heating system and accessories test are more advantageous;
5. The life of the steel bar heating equipment can be as long as more than ten years, which is durable; the conveying roller table is made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel.
6. Equipped with an infrared thermometer system for the induction heating equipment, which can display the temperature of the wire in the heating process in real time, and the heating is uniform.
7. The steel bar heating equipment is pollution-free, safe and reliable, energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and has high production efficiency.