Technical parameters of steel pipe intermediate frequency heating furnace:
1. Power supply system: IGBT200KW-IGBT2000KW.
2. Workpiece material: carbon steel, alloy steel
3. Equipment capacity: 0.5-12 tons per hour.
4. Elastically adjustable pressing rollers: Workpieces of different diameters can be fed at a uniform speed. The roller table and the pressing rollers between the furnace bodies are made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and water-cooled.
5. Infrared temperature measurement: An infrared temperature measurement device is set at the discharge end to keep the heating temperature of the workpiece consistent.
6. Provide remote console with touch screen or industrial computer system according to your needs.
7. Human-machine interface touch screen PLC automatic intelligent control system, highly user-friendly operation instructions.
8. All-digital, high-depth adjustable parameters allow you to control the equipment with ease.
9. Strict grade management system and perfect one-key restoration system.
Process flow of steel pipe heating furnace:
The steel pipe is placed in the storage rack → automatic feeding device feeding → feeding system of pinch rollers in front of the furnace → induction heating system in the furnace → rapid discharge system of pinch rolls → infrared temperature measurement and temperature control system → output system → storage table
Steel pipe intermediate frequency heating furnace composition:
1. Medium frequency air-cooled induction heating power supply
2. Induction heating furnace body
3. Compensation capacitor furnace cabinet (including stainless steel pipes, capacitor cabinet groups, conveying rollers and pressing rollers)
4. Human-machine interface automatic intelligent PLC control system
5. The connecting wire from the power supply to the furnace body
6. Two-color infrared temperature measurement system
7. Storage rack and automatic feeding and conveying system