Sheet steel heating furnace
Features of thin steel plate heating furnace:
1. Using series resonance frequency conversion technology for intermediate frequency power supply control, so that the efficiency of the equipment is ≥95%, and the efficiency is high.
2. The thin steel plate heating furnace is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Working principle After the induction heating equipment outputs a strong alternating frequency conversion current, a strong alternating magnetic field is generated through the induction coil. Under the action of the magnetic field, an eddy current is formed on the surface of the heated workpiece, thereby rapidly heating the workpiece
3. The heating is uniform, the temperature is controlled by the American Leitai thermometer, and the online heating temperature of the thin plate is displayed in real time.
4. Fast heating speed and high production efficiency.
5. The thin steel plate heating furnace adopts the cylinder automatic pushing device, which is highly efficient.
Basic functions and characteristics of thin steel plate heating furnace:
Recipe management function:
Professional formula management system, after entering the steel grade, diameter, length and other parameters to be produced, the relevant parameters are automatically called, and there is no need to manually record, consult, and enter the parameter values required by various workpieces.
History curve function:
Traceable process history curve (standard configuration of industrial computer system), vividly and accurately reproduce the processing temperature trend graph of a single product. Up to 1T capacity storage space, permanent preservation of all product process records for decades.
History record of thin steel plate heating furnace:
The traceable process data table can take out multiple sets of sampling points on each product, and accurately reproduce the processing temperature value of each section of a single product. The touch screen system can store about 30,000 process records, which can be backed up by U disk or network; in the industrial computer system, there is no storage space limitation at all, and all product process records for decades are permanently stored.