Steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace
The steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace adopts the principle of intermediate frequency induction heating to heat round steel, and it is also a commonly used round steel hot processing equipment in the mechanical hot processing industry. equipment.
Steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace technical requirements:
1. The steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace is expressed by heating power and heating frequency: the heating power is 100Kw–20000Kw; the heating frequency is different according to the outer diameter of the bar, and the frequency range is between 50Hz—8000Hz:
2. The steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace is mainly based on the thyristor control circuit. The model is expressed as: KGPS-power/frequency; the heating furnace head is expressed as GTR-bar diameter; KGPS and GTR are used together and cannot be used alone.
3. The heating bar material of the intermediate frequency furnace for steel bar heating is: alloy steel, alloy aluminum, stainless steel, alloy copper, titanium alloy and other metal materials
4. The heating temperature of the steel bar heating intermediate frequency furnace can be heated to different temperatures according to the requirements of the heating process. Generally speaking, the heating temperature for forging is 1200 °C; the heating temperature for bar quenching is between 700 °C and 1000 °C; the heating temperature for bar tempering Between 450℃–600℃; Warm forging temperature between 800℃–9000℃;
the application of steel rod heating intermediate frequency furnace:
1. Bars, round steel, square steel, and steel plates are diathermic before forging
2. Online heating, local heating, online forging of metal materials (such as precision forging of gears, half shaft connecting rods, bearings, etc.)
3. Heating or quenching and tempering heat treatment before forging of drill pipe and drill collar
4. Die forging induction heating for automobile and motorcycle parts
5. Induction heating before forging of standard parts and non-standard parts
6. Induction heating before hot extrusion 7. Induction heating for isothermal forging, etc.
8. Coal mines, railways, drill tools, drill pipes, steel drills, etc. are heated before forging.