Process debugging steps for induction hardening
(1) Check that the selected heating power source and quenching machine tool are in good condition and operate normally.
(2) Installation Install the positioning fixture or top, the sensor, the workpiece and the quenching pipeline.
(3) Start the device test parameters
Specifically 1. Water supply: start the equipment cooling pump and quenching pump, check the pipeline flow, and adjust the pressure.
2. Tuning: Connect the appropriate quenching transformer turns ratio and capacitance to make the power supply oscillate and prepare for output quenching power.
3. Frequency modulation: After the power supply starts to vibrate, further adjust the turns ratio and capacitance to make the output quenching current frequency, and pay attention to the ratio of voltage and current.
4. Power adjustment: increase the voltage. Call up the required heating power for workpiece quenching.
5. Adjust the heating temperature: adjust the heating time, the distribution of the magnetic conductor, the gap (or moving speed) between the inductor and the heating part, and determine the quenching heating temperature.
6. Adjust the tempering temperature: adjust the cooling time and determine the self-tempering temperature. (Selected for use during tempering, even if self-tempering is not used, a certain residual temperature must be left to prevent parts from cracking).
7. Test quenching and quality inspection: After the quenching parameters are determined, test quenching is carried out, and the surface of the quenched sample is visually inspected according to the specified method. The test results should be recorded in a timely manner.
8. Record test quenching parameters: fill in the induction hardening and tempering process parameter record table in time after test quenching for later use.
9. Submit for inspection: The samples that pass the self-inspection will be sent to the metallographic laboratory for further surface quality inspection, and an inspection report will be issued.