After the no-load test run is completed, the load test run should be carried out immediately under the guidance of the purchaser’s experts. The purpose of the load test is to verify that the processing capacity of the contracted steel tube induction heating furnace meets the requirements of Party A.
Under the normal operation of the steel pipe induction heating furnace, the following tests are carried out:
(1) Failure assessment of steel pipe induction heating furnace: Choose 3 types of steel pipes to run continuously for 24 hours, and the steel pipe induction heating furnace will be deemed as qualified if there is no failure.
(2) The heating requirements shall meet the requirements (speed and temperature) of Party A’s steel pipe appendix 1.1.
(3) Temperature uniformity: The temperature error between the length direction and the section direction of the heating steel pipe is ±10 degrees. The temperature error between the length direction and the section direction of the steel pipe supplied by Party A is also ±10 degrees.
(4) The control system and measurement system must be stable and reliable.
(5) Start-up performance test: Started ten times and succeeded ten times. If one of them is unsuccessful, another twenty tests are allowed. If one of them is unsuccessful, then this item is considered unqualified.
(6) Full power test: The full power of the steel tube induction heating furnace is not less than the rated power.
(7) Operating frequency test: The operating frequency does not exceed ±10% of the rated frequency.
(8) Computer performance test: including software test, hardware test and temperature display function to meet the design requirements.
(9) Protection test: Add protection analog signals to the input terminals of each protection circuit one by one, and observe that there are protection signals on the intermediate frequency power supply and the industrial computer.
(10) The total heating efficiency test: the total heating efficiency is not less than 0.55.
(11) Sensor replacement time test: The replacement time of a single sensor is no more than 10 minutes.
(12) IF power supply parameter test: the parameters of the IF power supply should meet the design values.