Furnace construction method of induction melting furnace
The induction melting furnace is used as a metal smelting induction heating device, which uses refractory materials to protect the coil and must be built and opened. In particular, the current popular induction melting furnace dry furnace method, and many customers who use induction melting furnaces are not very clear. Often there are more or less problems in the induction melting furnace dry furnace. A few points of induction melting are summarized. Furnace building method, for your reference:
1. When building the furnace lining of the induction melting furnace, the operator must check his pockets and take out the things that are easy to be left out, especially the metal objects.
2. The induction melting furnace can use asbestos board, asbestos cloth, mica board, etc. on the sliding plane. Generally speaking, it does not require particularly expensive products to achieve good results. However, asbestos cloth is easy to fake, there is too much stone powder. The kilograms are basically adulterated.
3. If the crucible of the induction melting furnace is made of iron crucible, it can be drilled 2mm, evenly covering the side wall of the crucible, mainly for the requirements of the furnace, and tape it in advance to prevent leakage during ramming.
4. If the lining material of the induction melting furnace is prepared on site, the gradation is very important. It can be verified by a small method. Because the lining is basically dense and has a long life, it is basically suitable for you to prepare dense materials. .
5. In the process of firing the induction melting furnace, multiple people are required to operate in turn, which can avoid being lazy. If one person is very tired and can’t help but want to end up in a hurry, it will cause problems if it is not compacted.
6. Boric acid or boric anhydride is used in the lining of the induction melting furnace, and its addition is generally controlled at 2.5%, which requires uniform mixing, and the boric acid should not be damp. The imported boric acid is of good quality and cheap, and the imported ones from Russia and Turkey are quite good.
7. When the furnace surface of the induction melting furnace is 100 mm away, it is necessary to start the furnace collar with refractory clay G90HS or W90HS, and make the furnace nozzle. After the furnace nozzle is completed, the pores must be pierced so that it is even and not easy to crack. The nozzle and collar must not be made of 90F, because 90F is very thin and soft and can only be used to repair cracks in the furnace lining.
8. The induction melting furnace is often repaired during the use process, mainly the cracks in the eroded part of the furnace mouth of the induction melting furnace and the place where the furnace cracks fall off. The refractory clay made with the suggested method is not durable and troublesome, and you can’t save a few money, nor can it appear that you are capable. The average boss doesn’t value this, but rather your pass rate.
9. Something like fluorite is bad for the furnace lining, so don’t risk using it if you don’t have experience. In addition, if the lining of the induction melting furnace is thin, it is necessary to fire the furnace in time. It is still very dangerous to burn the furnace if the furnace is worn.
10. Small induction melting furnaces generally buy finished refractory linings, which are neutral and alkaline, and acidic ones are generally cast iron or carbon steel. For stainless steel alloy steel, neutral and alkaline are used, and alkaline magnesia has large crystals in it. , The coarser the grain, the better, and the better the thermal shock and thermal stability. The same is true for quartz sand. The use of the same quartz sand is very different. A very important reason is the grain factor.
The above is the method of building an induction melting furnace for your reference.