The working frequency of silver melting furnace (4-8KHZ) is higher than that of general induction melting furnace, and it has higher thermal efficiency than ordinary melting furnace.
Uses: suitable for smelting precious metals such as gold, platinum, silver and other metals. It is an ideal equipment for university laboratories, research institutes, jewelry processing and precision casting processing.
A. Application characteristics of silver melting furnace:
1. The installation and operation are very convenient, and you can learn it right away;
2. Ultra-small size, light weight, movable, covering an area of less than 2 square meters;
3. 24-hour uninterrupted melting capacity;
4. High thermal efficiency, power saving and energy saving;
5. It is convenient to replace the furnace body of different weight, different material, and different starting methods to meet various melting requirements
B. Features of small high-frequency smelting structure:
1. The electric furnace is small in size, light in weight, high in efficiency, and low in power consumption;
2. Low temperature around the furnace, less smoke and dust, and good working environment;
3. The operation process is simple and the smelting operation is reliable;
4. The heating temperature is uniform, the burning loss is small, and the metal composition is uniform;
5. The casting quality is good, the melting temperature is fast, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and the production efficiency is high;
6. The furnace utilization rate is high, and it is convenient to change the varieties.
7. According to its characteristics in industry, it can be called industrial furnace, electric furnace, high frequency electric furnace
C. Heating method of silver melting furnace:
The coil is energized with alternating current to generate an alternating magnetic field to heat the charge in the magnetic field with an induction current, and the heating elements such as the induction coil are separated from the charge by the furnace lining material. The advantage of the indirect heating method is that the combustion products or electric heating elements and the charge are separated, and there is no harmful influence between each other, which is beneficial to maintain and improve the quality of the charge and reduce the loss of metal. The induction heating method also has a stirring effect on the molten metal, which can accelerate the melting process of the metal, shorten the melting time, and reduce the burning loss of the metal. The disadvantage is that the heat cannot be directly transferred to the charge. Compared with the direct heating method, the thermal efficiency is low and the furnace structure is complicated.
D.Summary Table of Silver Melting Furnace Selection
|specifications||power||Melting capacity of commonly used materials|
|Iron, steel, stainless steel||Brass, copper, gold, silver||Aluminum and aluminum alloy|
E. Instructions for use of the silver melting furnace
1. Precautions before opening the furnace
The silver melting furnace must be checked for electrical equipment, water cooling system, inductor copper pipes, etc. before the furnace is opened. The furnace can only be opened when these equipment are in good condition to ensure the safety of heat treatment, otherwise it is prohibited to open the furnace; Determine the personnel responsible for power supply and furnace opening, and the personnel in charge shall not leave their posts without authorization. During the work period, the external conditions of the inductor and crucible must be supervised to prevent someone from touching the inductor and cable after the power is turned on and affecting the intermediate frequency electric furnace. The normal operation or safety accident occurred.
2. Precautions after opening the furnace
After the silver melting furnace is opened, when charging, the charge should be inspected to avoid mixing flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials. In order to prevent the occurrence of capping, it is strictly forbidden to directly add cold and wet materials to the molten steel, and do not add bulky blocks after the molten liquid is filled to the upper part; to avoid accidents, it is necessary to ensure the pouring site and There is no water in the pit in front of the furnace and no obstacles; and two people are required to cooperate when pouring, and the remaining molten steel can only be poured at the designated place, not everywhere.
3. Matters needing attention during maintenance
When the silver melting furnace is maintained, the room of the intermediate frequency generator should be kept clean, and it is strictly forbidden to stack flammable and explosive materials. Repair the furnace with excessive melting loss in time, avoid mixing iron filings and iron oxide when repairing the furnace, and ensure the compactness of the crucible.