Tubing quenching and tempering production line
Features of tubing quenching and tempering production line:
1. Controlled by intermediate frequency series resonance induction heating power supply, all digital, touch screen display.
2. The heating, quenching and tempering of petroleum steel pipes are uniform, the temperature control accuracy is high, and the heating is uniform, and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small. The temperature control system can achieve accurate temperature control.
3. Fast heating speed, less oxidation and decarbonization, and long service life of the tubing quenching and tempering production line
4. It is carefully designed according to the process required by the user, with a high degree of automation, coupled with the pLc control system, can realize the fully automatic operation of the petroleum steel pipe heat treatment furnace.
5. The oil pipe quenching and tempering heat treatment equipment adopts imported motor, each axis motor reducer drive, independent frequency converter control, and segmented control of the running speed, so that the oil steel pipe work piece advances at a uniform speed, uniformly heated, and uniformly quenched.
6. Low energy consumption, no pollution, and stable process.
7. The processed tubing has high hardness, toughness and other conditions that can meet the standards.
Recipe management function:
Professional formula management system, after inputting the steel grade, pipe diameter and wall thickness parameters to be produced, the relevant parameters are automatically called, and there is no need to manually record, consult, and input the parameter values required by various workpieces.
History curve function of tubing quenching and tempering production line:
Traceable process history curve (standard configuration of industrial computer system), vividly and accurately reproduce the processing temperature trend graph of a single product. Up to 1T capacity storage space, permanent preservation of all product process records for decades.
The traceable process data table can take out multiple sets of sampling points on each product, and accurately reproduce the processing temperature value of each section of a single product. The touch screen system can store about 30,000 process records, which can be backed up by U disk or network; in the industrial computer system, there is no storage space limitation at all, and all product process records for decades are permanently stored.