Φ80 round bar forging furnace
It is suitable for induction heating of steel bar material before forging. The starting method of the round bar forging furnace is zero-pressure sweep frequency, which is a power-saving product. The structure of the round bar forging furnace chooses a split single-station furnace body, which has the advantages of reasonable structure, high electrical efficiency, convenient water and electricity installation, and quick and labor-saving replacement of the furnace body. A single set of round bar forging furnace includes a KGPS series thyristor intermediate frequency power control system, a GTR series induction heating furnace body, a reactive power compensation capacitor bank, a pneumatic feeding system, a discharge system and all One set of stainless steel closed cooling tower, etc.
B. Workpiece size and main technical parameters of heating and composition of round bar forging furnace
Workpiece size and main technical parameters of heating:
1. Round bar size: (1) Φ80*752 30kg
(2) Φ50*570 8.8kg
2. Heating temperature: 1100～1250℃±20℃;
3. Working ability: 24 hours continuous work;
4. Production beat: 1 piece/150 seconds;
5. The total efficiency of induction heating is 55-65%, which is an energy-saving product;
6. The induction heater adopts an equal turn pitch design, with a total length of 4-5 meters;
7. Blank temperature difference after heating: core-surface temperature difference ≤10℃;
8. The difference between the blank monitoring display temperature and the actual blank temperature: ±10℃;
9. The unit energy consumption is less than 380KW.h/t;
Composition of B square round bar forging furnace:
1. One intermediate frequency power control cabinet KGPS-300KW/1.KHZ
2. Furnace frame (including electric furnace, waterway, etc.) 1 set
3. 1 set of pneumatic feeding system
4. Electric discharge system 1 set
5. Induction furnace body GTR-80 (applicable material Φ80*752) 1 set
6. 1 set of reactive capacitor compensator group
7. Connect copper bars and cables (power supply to furnace body) 1 set
8. Closed water cooling system BSF-100 (full cooling\stainless steel) 1 set
9. 1 set of discharging mechanism
Power frequency and power
The diameter of the heated workpiece is relatively large. It is particularly important to select the appropriate frequency considering the temperature difference between the core and the surface. The theoretical calculation and practical experience are combined. The diameter of the heated workpiece is 80mm and the round bar forging furnace frequency is selected as 1000Hz.
According to the workpiece parameters, frequency and heating cycle given by the user, the required power of the round bar forging furnace is calculated to be 286KW. Considering the working margin of the round bar forging furnace, 300KW is selected
C. Electrical technical description
The electrical part of the round bar forging furnace includes an intermediate frequency power supply control system, a reactive power compensation capacitor bank, an induction furnace body, a feed control system, an electric discharge system, etc.
This electric furnace round rod forging furnace uses KGPS series energy-saving thyristor intermediate frequency power supply, adopts 6-pulse rectification method, and the model is KGPS300/1.0 set
D. Description of induction furnace body
The induction furnace body includes a furnace frame, an induction furnace body, a copper bus bar, an insulating column, and a main circuit copper bar. The furnace body is designed and manufactured according to a single station, and the water and electricity connections are all in the form of quick change, so that the replacement of the furnace body is faster and more convenient.