Principle description of round steel induction heating furnace
1. Workpiece transmission is composed of three-stage transmission. That is, feeding transmission, heating transmission and quick-lifting transmission. The transmission device is composed of electrodes, reducers, chains, sprockets and so on. The heating transmission range is 1-10m/min, and can be adjusted arbitrarily. The quick-lifting speed is initially set at 0.5-1 m/s, which can be set arbitrarily. The electrode of the quick-lift transmission device needs to have a self-locking function. In order to ensure the reliability of the quick-lift, a quick-lift pressing device is provided.
2. There are four types of roller structure
2.1 The discharging section is a double-supported long roller. The main consideration is that when the center of the workpiece and the clamping position of the spring coiling machine may be different during discharging, the workpiece is convenient for lateral movement.
2.2 The feed end adopts a double-supported steel wheel structure, which mainly takes into account the impact of the workpiece on the roller during feeding to ensure better stability and service life.
2.3 There is a cantilever support between the inlet end of the first sensor and the sensor. Its purpose is to prevent the double support from possibly generating an induction loop and the machine parts are heated and easy to disassemble. The roller at the inlet of the first sensor is made of stainless steel. The rollers between the sensors are made of special corundum material to prevent induction heating and increase service life.
2.4 The roller of the heating and heat preservation transmission device is a flywheel structure, which can reduce the frictional resistance during fast lifting.
3. In order to prevent the workpiece and transmission parts from sparking, all transmission parts are insulated from the ground. The transmission mechanism has a protective cover.
4. Appearance of the sensor:
4.1 The length of the heating furnace is 500mm, the roller center distance is 600mm, and the height of the sensor center to the ground is determined according to the user’s site conditions.
4.2 The length of the holding furnace is 500mm, the roller center distance is 650mm, and the height of the sensor center to the ground is determined according to the user’s site conditions.
4.3. Select silicon carbide sintered furnace lining for furnace lining. The sensor is a group quick-change interchangeable structure. The electrical connection is a side outlet with an insulating plate shield outside. The cooling water circuit is a centralized quick-change joint. The sensor has the advantages of convenient replacement, beautiful appearance, good shock resistance, and good interchangeability.
5. Set a temperature measuring device at the outlet of the heating section and the outlet of the heat preservation section, and the temperature/power closed-loop control is performed through the computer temperature closed-loop system.
6. Select PLC and computer system for automatic control, which can store, record, and check temperature, power, number of pieces, transmission speed, process parameters and other data.
7. There is an emergency switch at the feeding end and the discharging end, so that in case of emergency, the power supply and mechanical transmission action can be cut off in time.
8. Because there is oil on the surface of the workpiece, a residual oil collection device is installed at the first sensor.