1. Power supply system: heating power supply + quenching power supply
2. Scope of application: Scope of application ø20-ø375mm
3. Hourly output: 1.5-10 tons
4. Conveying roller table: The axis of the roller table and the axis of the workpiece form an angle of 18-21°, and the workpiece moves forward at a constant speed while autotransmitting, so that the heating is more uniform. The roller table between the furnace body is made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and water-cooled.
5. Feeding system: each axis is driven by an independent motor reducer and controlled by an independent frequency converter; the speed difference output is flexibly designed, and the running speed is controlled in sections.
6. Pier head temperature compensation system: A special pier head temperature compensation system is designed for the diameter of the pier head which is different from the middle part of the casing. The temperature compensation induction furnace tracks the pier head accurately to ensure that the temperature difference between the pier head and the middle part is controlled within Within 20℃
7. Recipe management function: a powerful recipe management system, after inputting the steel grade, outer diameter, and wall thickness parameters to be produced, the relevant parameters are automatically called, and there is no need to manually record, consult, and enter the parameter values required by various workpieces.
8. Temperature closed-loop control: heating and quenching adopt the American Leitai infrared thermometer closed-loop control system to accurately control the temperature.
9. Industrial computer system: real-time display of the status of the working parameters at the time, and functions of workpiece parameter memory, storage, printing, fault display, alarm and so on.
10. Energy conversion: heating + quenching method is adopted, power consumption is 450-550 degrees per ton.