Warm forging furnace parameters and characteristics
Warm forging furnace parameters:
1. Billet material: 20CrMnTi 20CrMoH SAE4320H 17CrNiMoH.
2. Blank specification range: diameter φ32-50mm; length 70-102mm.
3. Heating temperature: preheating at 100-200℃, heating at 850-950℃.
4. Beat: φ42, length 102mm, 4 seconds/piece.
5. The heating is stable during normal operation, and the temperature fluctuation between each section of the material is within ±15 °C; the temperature difference of the billet after heating: axial (head and tail) ≤ ±50 °C; radial (core table) ≤ ±50 °C.
6. The pressure of the cooling water supply system is greater than 0.5MPa (normal water pressure is greater than 0.4MPa), and the temperature is as high as 60°C. The corresponding hose pressure and interface also need to be proportionally increased to the safety standard
Features of warm forging furnace:
1. The heating speed is fast and the production efficiency is high. It can realize the automatic production of the bar material directly after heating and blanking. The required blanking force is small. The conveying distance between the three processes of heating, blanking and forging is shortened, so that the iron can be struck while the iron is hot. It is matched with the forging machine with high degree of automation and high efficiency to realize the automation of the forging production line and give full play to the production capacity of the forging machine.
2. The replacement of the induction furnace body is easy. The warm forging heating furnace is mainly composed of an intermediate frequency power supply and a heating furnace body, which is a split structure. With many years of practical experience in the manufacture of Haishan electric furnaces, according to the different requirements of users, we design and manufacture a complete set of equipment for induction heating with one for two intermediate frequencies, one set of power supply and two sets of furnace bodies. According to the different processing sizes, the induction furnace bodies of different specifications are configured. Switch heating or heating simultaneously. Each furnace body is designed with water, electricity and quick-change joints, which makes the furnace body replacement simple, fast and convenient, not only saves a power supply, but also shortens the time for replacing the furnace body.
3. Low energy consumption, no pollution, warm forging heating furnace is the most energy-saving heating method among electric heating furnaces; the power consumption per ton of forgings heated from room temperature to 1100 ℃ is less than 360 ℃. Medium frequency heating can save energy by 31.5% to 54.3% in specific gravity oil heating, and 5% to 40% in energy saving than gas heating. Compared with the coal furnace, the intermediate frequency furnace does not produce pollution when the intermediate frequency induction furnace is used in the forging production, and the thermal efficiency of the furnace is high compared with the ordinary flame furnace;
4. Save materials and costs, extend the life of the mold, increase the productivity by 10% to 30%, and extend the life of the mold by 10% to 15%.
5. The temperature control precision is high and the heating is uniform. The warm forging furnace adopts the temperature control precision to accurately control the temperature, which ensures the qualified rate of the products and reduces the reject rate by 1.5%. Induction heating is easy to achieve uniform heating, and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small.